At C&G Benefit Services, Inc. we have a proven method for ensuring that your benefit coverage and administration is serviced correctly and efficiently the first time. The number one key to consistently delivering quality service to our clients is our ability to hire and retain the highest level of group benefits professionals to service your account. Your account will be serviced by a licensed health and life professional who is intimately knowledgeable about your account and who is willing and eager to assist you with any questions or problems that may arise. Our team of professionals work together to deliver you solutions that exceed your expectations. Click on the different team member titles below to get a specific outline of service capabilities of each position within our benefits team.
Benefits Consultant/Sales Representative
- Brokers the most comprehensive benefits package; at the most competitive pricing.
- Conducts annual market review to ensure you have the right benefits package.
- Negotiates renewal on your behalf to achieve the best possible prices.
- Conducts/Coordinates employee enrollment meetings and announcements.
- Assists in the development of an information based wellness campaign.
- Ensures the ultimate in group benefits service by working closely with your account executive.
- Provides customized service strategy for your account.
- Delivers and confirms all additions and notifications with carriers.
- Assists and coordinates COBRA administration and reporting.
- Investigates and rectifies all personal claims and billing issues for employees.
- Coordinates your accounts personal website content and works with sales representive to develop information based wellness campaign.
- Assists administrators in HR related issues and advises on appropriate action steps to ensure compliance.
- Responds to issues and provides action plan to solve problems on the same business day.
- Assists Account Executive with administrative duties.
- Scrubs applications to ensure accurate and efficient submissions.
- Maintains accurate account information and census data.
- Prepares information for employee enrollment meetings.